Monday, September 12, 2011

Camping :) (well a late udate from two weeks ago...)

So sorry I haven't posted in a long time!  Its been really hard to stay up to date with school starting and lots of homework!  But two weeks ago I went to the North Shore and I took lots of pictures that I just had to share.. even after two weeks.











 the water was so blue!
 We were jumping off these ledges and trying to get pics in midair! that's me in the background :p


 Doesn't this path look like a Y?



 And there's Judah the daredevil, climbing the waterfall.
 I was up on top of the bridge and took this looking down at everyone.



 I got really close o the fire for this shot :p





 The Black Sand beach.


 This was what we climbed up ^ well that was the easy part at least































 These beautiful flowers grew right out from the rocks!








 This was a picture looking down at my dad.  We were really high up.






 The water was freezing.  I couldn't feel my feet after this ^
 I was slipping down the side of the rock in this pic.



 Bogey.  Too cute.
 In order from left to right: Josiah, Riley, Dad, me!, Mom

 Jo being weird.


 All the pics with me in them are courtesy of my mom, the rest are mine :)









I haven't edited any of these pictures yet so sorry if they looked icky or if they were sideways!
Sorry if I overwhelmed you with pictures!  But this is just part 1 and I have many more so just stick with me here :)  part 2 might not come tomorrow because I have a soccer game!  Yay!

Lots of love <3

~Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! They're so good! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
    Good luck at your soccer game!

    ReplyDelete