Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fun and Glass (not so fun)

As some of you might know I went camping with Ali Berreth from Livin' My Life 4 Jesus and her family!

  It was tons of fun!  We went hiking, swimming, for a walk, the boys rented these funky bikes, and we went on a hay ride to a small petting zoo they had there :)


 
woops! this 1's sideways! sorry for the bad quality they were moving around a lot!
Ali and I had fun taking random pictures and figuring out how to get bokeh :)





 But, as you can tell from the title, there was a not-so-fun part and yes, it involves glass which i am pretty afraid of because I've had a few different bad experiences with shattering glass... well, we were playing a game at the pool where we had to leap into the pool to catch a football, fun right? :)  But then my brother's friend Nate discovered the glass.  But the reason he found it was because it cut his toe and the bottom of his foot.  So we told the campground owners and they sprayed it all away with a hose.  All good now right?  Wrong.  I found some more glass, in the pool, this time, with my foot.
It hurt a lot and was pretty messy (if u know what I mean) but luckily we are both fine and neither of us got glass stuck in our feet.  Thank goodness. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oo- sounds like fun (minus the glass! ;) I love camping!!! ♥

    xoxo
    JOrdan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Your poor foot! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post Ellie! Ugh..I wonder why it doesn't show up in my reader!! I loved camping with you guys! :]

    ReplyDelete