Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photography Contest

Well I'm going to do a photography contest even though I don't have a button, and nobody commented on my last post.  I'm just going to see if anybody enters and plus I got an Inlink account and wanted 2 try it out!   So the theme is silhouette.

Rules
The picture must be taken by you
Every entry must link back to this blog (by link because I do not have a button yet)
If there is more than one picture in your post please signify which photo you are entering
I have the right to remove photos for any reason
Link up your post URL not the blog URL
You can link up using your Flickr or any other photo site as well 





So please enter and if I get at least 2 entries, we'll do a poll and choose a winner :)

5 comments:

  1. Yayy!! I HAVE A PERFECT PIC! Haha ♥ I'll link up [hopefully] today! (:

    xoxo
    ♥Jordan♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! cant wait to see it! thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will link up as soon as I get a picture! I don't think I have a silhouette pic! Ugh..maybe this weekend. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait! I think I have one of my feet..;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really cool Ali! thanks for linking up! can't wait 2 go camping with u this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete