Thursday, August 25, 2011

Camping and other stuff

Hi everybody!  I know I haven't posted in awhile and I have no excuse.  I've been getting in my last lazy hours before school starts in A WEEK!  But last weekend was our church campout!  It was TONS of fun! Except for when my mom cut her finger on an industrial sized pudding can and had to go to the ER for 5 stitches!  And then this weekend I went camping with my neighbors, also very fun.  Well.. except for the part where I got stung by a giant wasp... Anyways, we camped by where some of my relatives live, and my mom's cousin, Mark, has a beautiful horse named Porter and a very cute, but naughty donkey named Festus.  I got some fun pictures of them and here they are:





 this one^^^ I'm totally in love with!! He has one beautiful brown eye and one GORGEOUS blue eye :)











No comments:

Post a Comment