Monday, August 15, 2011

A New Little Addition to the Family

One week ago I got a hamster!  On Monday I went to Pet Supplies Plus with my neighbors (aka my second family :p) and my friend Kelsie helped me pick out a hamster.  There were three in one cage and one in another cage (that one was just licking the side of the cage the whole time). I picked out the hamster that was jumping on the side of the cage, and the one that let me hold her.  When we tried to put her into the cage she bit my hand really hard, but I don't blame her, I would bite someone too if they put me in a box for 15 minutes then tried to grab me!  I decided to name her Angel because she has two white spots on her back that look like wings.   We let her settle into her new home for a few days before we tried to hold her.  The first time I tried to hold her (besides at the store) she leaped out of my hands!  but after a few times she wasn't so scared and now she lets me hold her.  She is really sweet and just loves to run in her wheel.  Here are some cute pictures I got of her:








1 comment: